With the most recent release of beroNet OS comes the ability to interconnect SIP devices, giving each beroNet VoIP Gateway basic SBC functionality.
With this new update you can :
- Connect incompatible SIP devices
- Use regular expressions in the beroNet Gateway to ensure that each device receives SIP information in the format it expects
- Simplify advanced PBX configurations
- Add your SIP Trunks to the beroNet Gateway to manage all failover and least-cost-routing configurations directly in the Gateway. If you use the same configuration often, simply backup the device and deploy the configuration to the next one keeping your optimizations PBX independent.
- Keep your external SIP Communication Secure
- Use the VoIP Gateway to take advantage of Secure SIP and SRTP; even if your IP-PBX doesn’t support it.
In December 2016 beroNet is offering resellers a discount on SIP-to-SIP licenses. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you purchase your license, review our documentation on how to activate SIP-to-SIP functionality on your device.